Registration Open for Grace Based Parenting Conference
20 Aug 2013
12:00 am Located at: Christ's Church of Flagstaff
Registration is now open for the Grace Based Parenting Conference to be held on Friday Setpember 6th and Saturday September 7th at Christ’s Church of Flagstaff
Grace Based Parenting Conference
Sept. 6-7, Fri. 6:30-9:30p / Sat. 8:30a-1:00p
Christâ€™s Church of Flagstaff
Speaker: Dr. Tim Kimmel
$39 Back to School Special when you register by August 15th! (Reg. $49)
This is a fun, fast paced event that will give parents the tools they need to create a home where everyone feels loved and affirmed.
Parents will go home with a clear job description of what it takes to make the most of this incredible opportunity.
At theÂ Grace Based Parenting Conference, parents will learn:
- How to keep the big picture in mind as they deal with the day to day challenges.
- Effective discipline that changes a childâ€™s heart as well as their behavior.
- How to bring the best out of strong-willed children and kids who struggle with challenges like ADD and ADHD.
- How to get kids to obey and love their siblings.
- How to turn heartache to hope with a rebellious child.
- And most importantly, how to prepare a childâ€™s heart to receive Godâ€™s love and plan for their life.
Please join us!!!
Doors open at 6:00 pm on Friday
Cost: $39 Back to School Special when you register by August 15th! (Reg. $49) Organization:
Organization: Christ's Church of Flagstaff
Add this event to your Outlook - iCal
Add this event to your Google Calendar -