2nd Annual Kids Against Hunger Community Food Packing Event

2nd Annual Kids Against Hunger Community Food Packing Event

3 Oct 2015



Located at: Verde Valley Fairgrounds

Kids Against Hunger is a faith based nonprofit humanitarian organization that organizes folks from ages 9-90 to come pack food for the hungry. On October 3rd, we plan to pack 250,000 meals in one day and we need 690 volunteers to come help us reach our goal. There are three packing sessions and everyone is welcome to register and see the details online at www.kahverdevalley.com. We distribute 60% of meals packed throughout Yavapai County to food banks, schools, seniors, vets, on the reservation and to any needy families. The other 40% is shipped to Jubilee, Haiti and is handled by our ministry partner there.

As a ministry for Jesus- as we pack food it gives us the opportunity, when people say” why and how do you do this?”-our answer- because He has called us to do it and opens all the doors along the way- pointing them in the direction of the real Answer!

This is a fun opportunity as Christians, to be the hands and feet of our Lord, to benefit those less fortunate, and to minister His love to the “un-churched” ¬†around us. come and be part of something bigger then ourselves!

Learn more and register for the packing event here:  http://www.kahverdevalley.org/

Questions?

Karen Freeman-KAH Director

928-649-5776

 

 

 


Event Category:
Cost: Donations needed and appreciated
Organization: Kids Against Hunger


Loading Map....



Add this event to your Outlook - iCal
Add this event to your Google Calendar - 0